New Michelle Perkett Challenge - "Surprise Your Mom"

April 5th 2011
Well Mother's Day is coming in May here in Australia but in the UK Mother's Day is in April so we are 'celebrating'!

I have used Michelle's gorgeous image "Thanks Mum" to make a little pot plant pick and I made my own Happy Mother's Day sentiment for the other pick. I have adhered the images to some purchased silk flowers and attached the flowers to some wooden sticks and placed them in the pot of gerberas. I love gerberas they are nice and bright!


Here is a close up photo of the "Thanks Mum" image which has been coloured with Copic Markers.


Make sure you visit the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have created for this occasion and get some inspiration for your own entry to the challenge!

I have entered this "creation" in the new Delicious Doodles Challenge which has a "For Mum" Theme!
Pattie's Creations have a flowers theme this week so i've enter my pot of flowers!
I Did It Creations have an anything goes theme!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful and innovative project!

Ellis said...

Lovely pot picks you've made, something I might use when it's time for Mother's Day here in Sweden! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Saskia said...

Lovely idea!! Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles Challenge!

Saskia :)

Unknown said...

That is so pretty Sharon. What a great idea!!

Andrea said...

Whenever I see this project, I have to smile! Well done and lovely!

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

This is another super creative project you've made! You amaze me everytime again and again! Hugs Marion

Sandra DeFalco said...

Sharon - great idea!!
Thanks for playing in our 'Flowers OR Flowers and Pearls' challenge!
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

AJ said...

Soooooooo cute

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is absolutely precious, what a great idea!!!

Michelle said...

Oh, Sharon, this is such a creative idea, I love it! Such pretty colors! I love gerberas too:) Thank you for your creative inspiration for us all this week!:)

Hugs,

Michelle

Teri said...

Beautiful make hun!
Thanks for playing at The Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, and good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x

THERESA said...

This is so cute, you always have such fun ideas, love it!!
Thanks for joining us over at Pattie's Creations !!

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful. I just love how you've added the image and sentiment to the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

Pattie G said...

What a beautiful creation! I love how you used our flower theme for this week’s challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Hugs ♥

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a cute idea! I love the pot pick and so will your Mom! Thank you for playing with us at IDIC this week!
Hugs,
Georgia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...