New Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge

November 23rd 2011
Our new challenge at Wicked Wednesday is "Books & Reading" and our sponsor is Michelle Perkett Studio.


I've had a bit of fun with this image and have added a quirky sentiment and poked fun at E-books which are all the rage at the moment. LOL I don't have one - I prefer to read a real book!! I've also used a text patterned background from my 6 x 6 Basic Grey "Out of Print" pad. I've coloured the image with Copic Markers.

We would love to see your creations for this theme so get creating and link up to our blog. Remember you can win this great image from Michelle.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love how you focused just on the girl.

Linda said...

Great ATC and image. So cute! Dot try an ebook they are addicting. My hubby gave me one two years ago and I sent it back. Then I got him an iPad. I have used it a couple of time and regret sending the Kindle back. LOL but now there is a better one.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Sharon! Oh you aren't in the US Oh well have a wonderful Thursday LOL

SAMARA said...

Oopsie Daisy! I have a Kobo with about 300 books on it and I love it (because I have NO space for ONE MORE BOOK on my MANY shelves!!!! I'm a book-a-holic! lol I love this image and it is hilarious! I really enjoyed what you did with her Sharon. She is the funniest! The green in the background is perfect and I really find that you sponged and the not square or round or oval shape of the sentiment very great! Divine Love, Samara

Silvia(Barnie) said...

:D Thanks for the smile on my face.

Netty said...

Love your ATC, loving my paperbooks as well, x

Ellis said...

Fantastic ATC and maybe I should play in this, have lot's of great images to use! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...