I Can't Control My Hair!!!!

April 2nd 2012
Week 2 of the Anything Goes Challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad and this week I have some Steampunk inspiration for you!


This fantastic Steampunk Woman is from Strange Skin - a recently discovered digi stamp company! And I used a great Steampunk Font to print the sentiment:

How can I control my life
when I can't control my hair!


The background squares were embossed with a Cuttlebug Folder "Clockworks" - perfect for the Steampunk Theme and I added some screw looking brads and some fringe to finish it off!

6 comments:

2amscrapper said...

love that background. And the sentiment made my morning!

Anonymous said...

ROFL that has to be the best sentiment for a long time, I love it!!!! Oh how I needed this ROFL this Monday.
Great colours and I love the Steampunk feel to it.
Wishes
Lynne

Marjie Kemper said...

Fantastic image... haven't seen her before! Love the sentiment and the way you've sectioned out the embossed background.

Ellis said...

Ohh, such a cool card, great sentiment too! =)
Need to check out that digi company! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Silvia(Barnie) said...

:D Great saying - thanks for the smile on my face.

Electra said...

HUGE smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...