Gear up for Christmas!

June 29th 2012
I haven't joined a Less is More challenge for quite some time so when I saw their current challenge "Paper Piecing" I decided to make a card as I haven't done any piecing for quite some time.


I purchased a new christmas image from Smeared Ink "Steampunk Sugarplum Fairy" and decided she was perfect to Paper Piece. She was printed directly onto my base card along with a Steampunk Font Christmas Greeting. I paper pieced her dress, shoes, goggles and star with a Steampunk Background design from Dezinaworld. Background card is a metallic white card so it has a nice shine - perfect for christmas celebrating!!





11 comments:

Electra said...

That stamp is hilarious! Nice to see you're ahead of the game, Sharon!

Chris said...

Hi Sharon, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Netty said...

Loving your new stamp and how you've used her, brilliant make. Annette x

Ellis said...

A very fun stamp and a really neat christmas card! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Kathyk said...

Oh how I LOVE the humour (and paper piecing) on this card

Kathyk

Jenn Borjeson said...

ROFL This is too funny, love it! Hey check out the Octopode Factory blog, I think you might be a winner! :)

Mandi said...

What fun!
FAB layout
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"

nwilliams6 said...

How fun is this!!!! Love that image!

CTgirl said...

Sharon, this such a cool Christmassy card! Funky image!!
That's exactly how I feel a week before Christmas...with too much to do and too little time...Maybe, if I started now...LOL
Hugs
Rene

Linda said...

Oh my goodness this is so funny. A Steampunk Sugarplum Fairy. Now that is so creative.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Thanks for the smile on my face.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...