Silhouettes

July 9th 2012
A new challenge starts today at The Cheerful Stamp Pad and this fortnight the theme is "Silhouettes". Our sponsor this week is Floppy Latte and they were kind enough to provide the DT with some images to create with. The image I have used is "Summer Party" - I flipped the image and placed them behind a film strip die cut along with the Best Wishes wording. I layered this onto a tag covered with strips of paper, added a butterfly and fibres!


I'm also entering my tag at the Stampin for the Weekend "Tags" Challenge and at Our Craft Lounge in their Die Cuts Challenge (I used film strip & butterfly die cuts).

8 comments:

2amscrapper said...

lovely!

Linda said...

Very nice Tag.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and so elegant.
Wishes
Lynne

Rene said...

Sharon, your tag is just gorgeous! Love the flipped image and the pretty butterfly!
Hugs
Rene

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my, Sharon, this is breath-taking. Your artwork is so beautiful, you really have such a talent, my friend. xo

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice!!!

Michele said...

i love the way the profiles face each other. this is a darling creation. i'd never heard of floppy latte before but i love the images! xo

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...