Happy Birthday at Forever Friends

January 3rd 2013


A great new Birthday themed challenge at Forever Friends for the start of 2013. Michelle Perkett Studio is the wonderful sponsor for this challenge and as one of her former Design Team Members I have been given the opportunity to Guest Design for Forever Friends again and showcase Michelle's designs. For all the details and more inspiration visit the blog and get creating - you can never have enough birthday creations!!


I couldn't resist decorating another paper bag so I used Michelle's "Abby and Walter" image and coloured it to co-ordinate with these great "Chocolate Box" Digital Patterned Papers from Gecko Galz. I used Abby on the main bag and Walter on the little tag I attached at the handle. I added the "Happy Birthday" die cut along with a great new die cut flower and vine leaves and some tea stained muslin, braid and satin ribbon.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh this is really sweet. I love all of the layers. So pretty.

Terry said...

Sharon, this is a lovely birthday creation! Love those browns with pops of white! Have a wonderful 2013!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...