Love Birds!

February 13th 2013


Here's a fun card I have made for the current Just Some Lines Challenge "Love" using this gorgeous group of birds - couldn't resist adding the "wobble" eyes for a laugh!! To layout the card I used the sketch from the challenge at 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog. And I am also entering this at the Creepie Cute Stamps Challenge Blog - I don't have any of their images yet but plan to get hold of some asap LOL!!! Their challenge is My Creepy Valentine but it can be anything valentines and not necessarily creepy but I do think the wobble eyes I added make these old birds a bit creepy looking!!!

13 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific card Sharon and loving the wobbly eyes. x

Anonymous said...

So cute especially the hats they are wearing!
Wishes
Lynne

Mema's Crafts said...

What an adorable and fun card. Thank you for stopping by the neighborhood and playing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

Hugz
Lesia-DT Member
My blog: www.memascrafts.blogspot.com

Angelique said...

Lovely card. The wobbly eyes made me laugh.
Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A great image.

Terry said...

Love those eyes! Too cute with their little hats! Stunning card!

Tina said...

adorable wobble eyes...i love using those for my cards ...this is so cute awesome you used a jsl image
thanks for sharing at just some lines

Tina
jsl

My Creative Therapy said...

Hi Sharon!
Love your interpretation of my sketch :) Yes with the googly eyes the birds are just a little creepy but still cute! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

Kathi
Co-Owner

My Creative Therapy
http://kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com/

Vicki Romaine said...

This is such a cute card. The red really accents the black and white.

Linda said...

Oh these love birds look like they love there treats too. LOL Darling Valentine even if it is a little creepy.

Anonymous said...

Great card.Love the colour combo.They do look creepy in a cute kind of way with those fab googly eyes.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
Lisa x

Chriss America Real said...

What great wobbly fun! Thanks so much for playing along with the Just Some Lines DT!

Hugs,
Chriss
JSL-DT

Bubleeing Colors said...

Such an adorable image............. love your card design with Great sentiment.............Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines............Hope to see you again next time!!!!

SOMA
Just Some Lines DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...