Let Them Eat Cupcakes Tags!

July 22nd 2013


 Some more of my creations using digi stamps from the new release set by Gecko Galz for July - "Let them Eat Cupcakes! All my tags are based on the June Tag for Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013 - I loved the look of his tag and although I made one for June I decided to make some more with these new images.


All images were printed onto water colour paper and coloured with watercolour pencils & an Aquawash pen. Tag backgrounds are a mixture of Distress inks, distress stains and paint. Tag stamp is a text style stamp I have had for ages and don't know who made it! And you can see I added various textures, fibres & embellishments to finish them off!

Make sure you check out the July New Release products at Gecko Galz!

7 comments:

Netty said...

Loving all of your gorgeous tags Sharon, hugs Annette x

Ellis said...

Stunning tags you have made, they looks like mini art work! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!
I just love all of those tags.
The most amazing colours and use of the images.
WOW
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

These are fantastic tags, great details.

Terry said...

Wowser! Love these tags and what a great collection of images! Your take on Tim's June 2013 tag is so inspiring and gorgeous! Love these!

2amscrapper said...

Theses are gorgeous, Sharon!

Michele said...

total gorgeousness Sharon! such rich coloring and design. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...