Make a Wish & Keep Hoping...

October 3rd 2013
Today I am sharing my mini journal pages using new images from Maigan Lynn available at the Queen Kat Designs Store - I cropped the images for my pages - you can see more new release designs and inspiration at the QKD Blog!


This first image is "Winged Shoes" and the image below is "Black Widow" - LOL I coloured them in pastels so they don't really look like Halloween designs - they have a much "softer" look!



The background of the pages was done using some pearl paints I had in little pots and I just used my finger to smear the paint. I added some scrabble like letter tiles to each page and mounted the images on some gorgeous Japanese fibre paper. I just love the colour scheme I chose for these pages and of course Maigan's images are some of my favourites!

5 comments:

Terry said...

Love those fiber papers in the background! Fabulous pages and coloring! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

They would look so fabulous framed and displayed - great colours and the texture behind the images.
Wishes
Lynne

Linda said...

Oh my goodness this is fantastic. I love that fiber and the colors. The images are so fun. The sentiment is perfect. I haven't worked in my art journal for months. You are motivating me to get moving. Thanks!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, these pages are wonderful.

Rene said...

Fabulous!!
Hugs
Rene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...