All I Want for Xmas....

December 25th 2013
Merry Xmas everyone!!! For today (xmas day) I am sharing a Xmas card I made using image from the fabulous Bombshell Stamp Set - "Gingerbread Pin-Ups" - LOL I wanted to have some fun for my xmas day post so I just had to share this!


I hope everyone has a wonderful day and enjoys the time off - for us it is the only day off we will have had for several months and the only day off for the next few months as this is our Business' busy time - so we intend to relax and probably indulge in a "nanna nap" at some point during the day LOL!!!

Best wishes to all!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Now those are some good looking cookies! Adorable Card Sharon. Merry Christmas!

Terry said...

Love the bite out of her leg! Fun! Merry Christmas!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

:D Soooo cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...