Happy Valentine's Day!

February 14th 2014
Happy Valentine's Day!!! Today's post is a page in my journal using a new image from the Queen Kat Designs Store - perfect for my February Page & Valentine's!  Images were all printed on tissue paper and "modge podged" to my painted page. I added some little heart sequins for a bit of sparkle and romance!!
 
 
 
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day - it's been raining all day here which is a total turn around to the heatwave we have been experiencing - so I have not been able to do any of my tennis court today - a day off to do nothing LOL!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Eiffel Tower is a perfect image, so romantic.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fantastic page, great Valentine colors.

Linda said...

Nothing but create wonderful art! Love it!

Ellis said...

Beautiful layout and design! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...