Alice in Waterland.....

March 21st 2014


Some fabulous new release images at the Queen Kat Designs Store - "Alice In Waterland by Deborah Muller" - you really must check them out!! I am sharing one designs today and will have another to share next week! I fell in love with these as soon as I saw them!


I made a card with this "Alice" image and used pastel colourings. The papers are from the "Digital Scrap Etsy Store" - I thought they were a perfect match for the image.

Image was printed on linen finish card and coloured with Copic Markers. I added a sheer bow to the spine of the card along with some hessian flowers and Happy Birthday gold plaque.

I have the other design all printed out ready to colour & create with!!

3 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful image and a wonderful card.

Anonymous said...

I am in awe of the way you have coloured this image, it is perfection and all those wonderful colours make for such a joyful card.
Wishes
Lynne

Ellis said...

Lovely mermaid Alice card you have made! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...