Be Filled With Joy...

May 29th 2014



Time for my column over at the Unruly Paperarts Site - our May theme has been "Fabric Frenzy" - I love to create with fabric and paper so if you pop over you can see my full fabric hanging along with instructions on how to make it!!


Digital stamp images are from Vera Lane Studio Etsy Store - the best cute & quirky designs to create with - I couldn't resist making a hanging with this little fairy!


Patterned digital papers used on the fabric are from Gecko Galz.

I would love you to pop over and leave a comment at the Unruly Site!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Sharon. I love how wonderful the designs look on fabric. Great layout and embellishments!

Terry said...

Adorable hanging, Sharon! I love fabric love how you have put this all together! Beautiful! Maybe I will pull out some fabric!

Gaby Bee said...

Beautiful hanging!

Ellis said...

Stunning wallhanging you have made Sharon, love it! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...