Treat Boxes for A Man's (or Woman's) Best Friend.....

December 2nd 2014


This month I am guest Designing at the Craft My Life Blog - all about any type of crafting - right up my alley and thanks so much to Elaine for having me! Why not join in with this very crafty challenge!


And here's what I've made for inspiration - some little Christmas gift boxes for your best mates - I actually have 3 best mates so I'd better get another box made before xmas! Pooch images are from JessicaLynnOriginal - of course!!! Box template is a Silhouette design and one of my favourite shapes! The "woof" word is also cut on my Silhouette. Images fussy cut - naturally and I couldn't resist the little Silhouette bones as well.


I'm also linking this post up to the Unruly Paperarts 12 Days of Christmas Link Up Party - we would love to see you join in with your Xmas themed projects - whether it be gifts, cards - whatever!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations on the guess designer. They must be trilled to have you.
Even on your boxes you remember the background and texture. The boxes are adorable. You know you can scan and cut images with you Silhouette. Roxyfur has a video on it. It is pretty cool.
TFS Have a great day!

2amscrapper said...

Sharon these are wonderful--I love those stamps! A great share at the Unruly Link Up Party! Helene

Terry said...

Dogs are some of the best friends we can have!! What a clever and great idea for giving some treats at Christmas. Both treat boxes are wonderful and those doggies adorable!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, these are just adorable! Fab idea for your furbabies. Hope you're not going to let them open them though. they're too pretty! LOL xxD

ddazzled71 said...

Sharon these are just adorable. I agree with Donna about to pretty to open but I can envisage the fun that any four legged friend would have in doing so......thanks so much for joining the Party at Unruly this month! Danie xx

Toni said...

Sharon, these are ADORABLE !!! I just adore the images of your fur friends and the boxes are so darn cute... I may have to try something like this. I have so many friends with furry family members and this would be so cute to fill with goodies. Thanks for joining in on Unrulies 12 Days of Christmas !

Barbara Rankin said...

These are simply fabulous, and so perfect for giving to your pet friendly pals. TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...