Donna Downey Inspiration Wednesday Week 1

March 6th 2015


I have so many posts to share and I keep forgetting to add them to my blog!!!!! This is my Week 1 "Inspiration Wednesday" journal page - am just loving these wonderful inspiration lessons from Donna Downey - soooo glad I nabbed these "classes"! I'm sharing my pages out of order but I'm just working my way through the "draft" posts in my list!

 
I made the stencils of my "name", the glasses and 2015 numbers with my Silhouette and added the texture paste - just love the effect of this! A great way to learn new techniques and get out of the "comfort" zone LOL!!!!!

1 comment:

Terry said...

I need to take more classes especially where journaling is concerned. Great journal page and I look forward to following your lessons! Enjoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...