The Theatre at the Tag Along Challenge Blog!

April 13th 2015
Couldn't resist playing along again this week at the Tag Along Challenge Blog!!! Loved the theme of "Theatre" - of course I've gone with a "Movie Theatre" theme as opposed to the more "refined" actual "Theatre"!!! LOL I always like to be different!!


I just love this "Brentwood Owl" Popcorn Stamp from JessicaLynnOriginal - I've used him quite a lot but he's just great to colour and "accessorise"!! Base tag and the film reel are Silhouette Files - perfect for the tag along with the great movie themed digital patterned paper from KlouiseDigiArt Etsy Store - perfect with the stars and popcorn cups!

3 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

I love that you went with the "movie theatre" for this week's Tag Along Blog Challenge, Sharon! Love the popcorn and movie real for embellishments! Such a lot of fun going on here!

Terry said...

Love the movie theme! The film reel and popcorn with that Owl is super fun! I love that owl also!

Vicki Romaine said...

Sharon, this tag is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...