Let's do the "Monster Mash"!!!!!

September 27th 2015


Who remembers the Monster Mash song??? LOL what great fun!! When I saw this set of 9 "new release" monsters from SLS Lines I just had to have them all to create with!!


 
So I decided to do some "doodling" in my black journal with colourful Posca Pens and then add the colourful monsters to the pages. And I just couldn't resist adding some "wobble" eyes to each monster as well for added fun LOL!!!
 


You can grab this set of monsters from the SLS Lines Etsy Store along with the other new release images for the month and if you stop by the SLS Lines Blog you can see what the DT have created with all the new releases as well as lots of other inspiration plus our current challenge details!!!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Sharon, the doodled vibrant background on that black looks amazing and works so well with the little monsters! Yes, I remember that song!

ionabunny said...

Love your psychedelic doodles. They suit these monsters perfectly. Hugz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...