Trick or Treat!

October 7th 2015


Halloween must be coming for those that celebrate! We don't really celebrate here but I still love to create Halloween themed things!!! This week at the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog we have a Trick or Treat theme with Sami Stamps as our sponsor! The little circle Trick/Treat & Spider collage images are from Gecko Galz. The ATC background is a piece of paper towel that I have been using to "mop up" excess sprays as I have been creating my journal pages - makes a perfect background!!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Halloween is a big deal here! Your Halloween ATC is spooky goodness and I love the added bits of cheesecloth! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

The background is fabulous and all the moreso for being a mop up piece!
Stunning Halloween ATC.
Wishes
Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...