Roaring Flapper.....

March 14th 2016


A fantastic new release image by Sandra Caldwell available today in her Etsy Store along with more new images - Monday - my favourite day!!!! she is called "339 Roaring Flapper" - an image I just HAD to have to create with for the new releases this week!


I covered the entire journal page with a gorgeous piece of embossed silver paper - I thought the pattern had a "deco" look perfect for this gal. She has been coloured with pastel pencils and fussy cut. I added some beaded fringing to the top of the page, silver ribbon at the bottom of the page and some blue feathers to finish off. I don't usually colour a lot in blue but she looks great in the blue tones so good to go out of the colour comfort zone!!!

 
Make sure you visit the store and our FB group for more inspiration with the new images from the rest of the DT and Sandra always "throws in" new images that even we haven't seen each week - toooo much temptation!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh my goodness I love these girls. She is adorable. I have been trying my hand at drawing her. Sandra does such an amazing job.
Life has been hard hear I see your post everyday I just don't have time ti comment. I do love all of your work. Thanks you so much for taking the time to post your creations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...