I Want You............to share my lily pad!!!!!

May 31st 2016


LOL what a funny image I have to create with this week for Sandra Caldwell - "Uncle Sam Ribbit"!!!


I couldn't resist attempting to make him into the "Uncle Sam" poster with a twist of course!! I coloured him in red/white/blue with pastel pencils and fussy cut. And this mixed media journal page is just perfect for the current NOT a Card Challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Blog - my second entry for this themed challenge!!!

I made a textured red/white/blue page background with a tiny bit of green added because he is a frog LOL!! I used letter tiles for the "I Want You" at the top of the page and computer generated the "to share my lily pad" at the bottom of the page! I added some scrunched up textured ribbon at the bottom as well to "imitate" a lily pad!!!!


Make sure you check out the store for all the new releases - every Monday there are so many amazing images released for you to create with!!

4 comments:

Majo said...

This is very funny image, love your work! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Majo -DT ♥

Lindsey said...

Great to have you join the Snarky Sisters again with this fun journal page! Your Uncle Sam-style poster page is a riot.

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Cute idea. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood with Not a Card.

Lynne Mizera said...

This is REALLY Wonderful! Thank you for joining us for the N is NOT a Card challenge over at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...