Full Metal Jacket

June 20th 2016


Another new release day for Sandra Caldwell at her Etsy Store and this week I got to work with this fabulous #833 Steampunk Kitty digi!!! I love anything steampunk and this cat is very quirky!


I've altered an index card with a range of mixed media products! I started with an index card I had been using to "mop up" excess ink sprays - I then added some texture paste through a stencil and added more ink sprays. I edged the card with embossing fluid and used Stampendous Embossing Enamel powder and heat embossed. I had a leftover piece of steampunk gears cut from my Silhouette which I embossed with Ranger Embossing Antiquities Cement powder.


Cat image was coloured with copics and fussy cut then layered on the card with the embossed gears, computer generated wording and a steampunk charm which I added some chain to and a pin from a clothing label attached to the cat's vest. Very happy with the effect of this creation!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...