Sin City Stamps Sugar Skull Blog Hop!!!

March 23rd 2017


Welcome to the Sin City Stamps Blog Hop! We are having a blog hop so that you can meet all of our Inspiration team members along with a few guest members, We are hoping you discover more ways to create with these stamps and possibly win a set for yourself!

We are "showcasing" our very own Michelle's "Day of the Dead Sugar Skulls" Stamp Set - a fabulous set to create with - so we hope you enjoy the wide range of creations with this set!!!


I've created a journal page with ink sprays and index cards! I ink sprayed the lined index cards and stamped the skulls then fussy cut and adhered to the page with some ink sprayed cloth. Background is ink sprays plus some of the cute little flower stamps that come with the set too and some paper flowers in the top corner. I "drew" a border with black pen and added the "grin" sticker letters for a bit of fun because they all do look like they are grinning!!!


Make sure you visit all the blogs on the hop to qualify to win your own Day of the Dead Sugar Skulls stamp set!!! Leave us all some positive comments and make sure you leave some love at the Sin city Blog too!! good luck, have fun and hope you get some inspiration from our creations!

The blog hop will end on the 27th and the winners will be announced on the Sin City Blog and on our FB Fan Group on March 28th.



Blog Hop List so you don't miss anyone:
 
Sharon Rogers (you are here!!)
 
Have a great Hop!! Just "grin" and bear it LOL!!!

23 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful journal page and love how bright the skulls are.

jenndub71 said...

Super! I love all of the color pops you have!

Unknown said...

Cute idea!

Unknown said...

Oh - thank you Sharon for the photo of what the stamp set looks like. I hadn't seen it yet! HEY - you made me GRIN - seeing your FUN project. Such a CUTE idea to use that sentiment. Your skulls turned out just great to enhance the GRIN theme too. Such a FLIRTY FLARE of creativity!! j.

Zazz Creative said...

Fab journal page. Really into journalling at the moment.

Monique's art said...

looks great

Susan Renshaw said...

Great journal page - and it did make me grin!!

butterfly dream cards said...

The pink head made me smile......super project
fiona x

Arts by Sara said...

Awesome Journal Page and I agree... they all do look like they are smiling! Love the pop of colors!!! You Rock!!!

Squiddy said...

Bright and cheery

Chris said...

great art journal page!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

So playful, thanks Sharon! Great job featuring my stamps!

ionabunny said...

I'm grinning. Very cute and fun page. Hugz

buzyredhead said...

I love the idea of using index cards to stamp on! I also like the look using the sprays gave your page!

kieleragnes said...

Beautiful page and beautiful colours ....Hugs Agnes

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Fab journal page...great colour choices x

My Side of Oz said...

It made me GRIN LOL Sharon! Love it xx

Gavster15 said...

Fun piece! Love the grin theme, the skulls really look a happy bunch, and as for the added moustache...made me grin too!

TangledBlueRose said...

I adore your happy colorful sugar skulls! They do have big grins! Fabulous in so many ways. I really love the index card use, great job. Thanks so much Sharon!
~kim

Karen said...

Great project...fun colors!

Senna said...

:) I really like the dark challenges with the bit creepy and interesting touch of dark dreams :) as well as the skulls-tamps :). The blog hop is a wonderful idea and the prize amazing :) - so I try my luck!

Your layout is with the skulls wonderful positive and with the soft colors in contrast to these skulls great arranged :).

Hugs Senna

Sari / Granne said...

Love the happy, pastel colors on your skulls, looks so spring like and pretty.

justliketink said...

Very colorful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...