Spooky Meow!!!

October 29th 2017
A fun Halloween Pussy Cat complete with witch's hat on this little ATC made for a swap at Vera Lane Studio!!! You can find these digis at the Vera Lane Studio  Etsy Store - fab designs for Halloween - so quirky!!!

 
I'm entering this creepy cat in the current challenge at the "Show us Your Pussies" challenge blog - LOL hadn't heard of this blog just for cat creations until Sue commented on my post at Facebook so I'm taking her advice and entering this creation!!!

1 comment:

ike said...

That is so awesome !! Love your colouring and the added gauze gives a great spooky touch. So glad you came over to my Cats Challenge... thank you. :-D

Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...