Easter Bunnies.....

April 1st 2018


A couple of creations using new digis available at Vera Lane Studio "Doodle Bunnies" - just too cute - I don't know what it is but I always love rabbit images!!

This first creation is a page in my new journal - a smaller paged journal than what I normally work in but the size is becoming my fav to work in and this little book so far only has Vera Lane Studio images in it so I am thinking it will be used solely for VLS digis! Background is gesso, torn book pages and strips of washi tape. I printed the bunny on an encyclopaedia page (easter wording torn from the page I printed on) and coloured with pastel pencils and fussy cut, added a few embellishments and the page is done!


Another of the bunnies printed on the book page and also coloured with pastel pencils. I added this to an index card I printed with wood look digital paper and flowers and wording also from Vera Lane Studio digi sets - I added some hessian type fibre for the bunny to sit on and adhered a paper flower - I really love the look of this one and the earthy tones!


Hope you all have a relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...