Pearl & Vidalia the "Onions"!!!

May 26th 2018
What a fab new set of digis by Vera Lane Studio - "Pearl & Vidalia" - a pair of onions - in keeping with the quirky style of the Vera Lane Studio digi sets!! I love these two!!!


I've coloured this pair with Copic makers - "brown" onions of course LOL!! the wording is also part of the digi set.


I've added them to an ink sprayed page in my journal and added a piece of muslin coth - also ink sprayed and adhered to the page along with some sticky mesh to look a bit like an onion bag and some string to tie them up!! The torn piece of paper at the bottom that they are standing on was a left over piece of ink sprayed card from another project.

 
I'm entering this pair in the current challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Blog - "I is for Inky" - a perfect creation with all the ink spraying I have going on here!

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Well, this little card simply steals my heart! Thanks for playing with the sistahs , Jo x

Jane Willis said...

Those little characters are adorable and that inky background is gorgeous. Thank you for getting inky with us at SOSS

Chris Dring said...

Who knew onions could be so adorable? This is such a great art journal page! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Lindsey said...

These are the cutest onions ever! Fantastic colouring. Love the inky, textured background too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Toni said...

so cute! So glad you joined us at SOSS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...