A Splash of Colour....

June 16th 2018
 
Sometimes all you need is a little Splash of Colour!
 


This page is just perfect for the new challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Blog with the theme of "Q is for Quote" - I love to use quotes and wording on my creations.


This journal page is the "back" of a page which I did some machine stitching on for effect - it's always a perfect way to get some texture and interest on the page behind! I didn't add a lot of colour to the background as I used precoloured stems and circles from Vera Lane Studio to make the pretty flowers and a gorgeous "girl" from the Rain or Shine digi set  which I coloured with Copics.

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Your page is just wonderful! Fabulous colouring and a fun quote. So glad you've played along again with us at SoSS, Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Love the quote and fantastic page, super image and so colourful. love it , thanks for joining us for Q is for Quote at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Toni said...

this is simply amazing. I love the quote and all the pieces of the journal page that contribute to it. color me impressed! thanks for shairng with us at SOSS!

Lindsey said...

Another fantastic journal page, Sharon! I love that you can get two pages out of one with your stitching. :D Thanks for joining the fan again at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous - just the thing to make me smile on a grey, gloomy Monday morning. Thanks for sharing at SOSS

Donna said...

Ohhhhhh fab page and fab quote to boot!
Thanks for joining Edna and the sisterhood of snarky sisters for Q is for Quote!
~x~o~x~

Lisa D said...

What a great idea for an art page. Fantastic coloring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...