Beach Babe!

August 22nd 2018


This is a journal page I made for a beach themed challenge at the Gecko Galz Papercrafting Facebook Group and I am also entering it in this month's Customer Challenge "Beach Blanket Bingo" at the Gecko Galz Blog!


I printed the "beach babe" on an old book page that I had added a thin layer of Gesso to and fussy cut. She has been added to a mixed media background journal page. the embossed stamped wording is from a new set of beachy & summery sayings by Blank Page Muse and this one was perfect to finish the page!

2 comments:

Carole J said...

Fabulous journal page, Sharon. I love the effect of the image printed on a book page. Thanks for joining the Beach Blanket Bingo Challenge at Gecko Galz this month! xx

Amanda said...

Brilliant journal page, love the embossed lettering. Thanks for joining the Gecko Galz challenge xx Amanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...