Hellgnome's Death Digis: Skull Bulb Tags for Creepmas!!!

December 9th 2018


Just couldn't resist some "Creepmas" creations with this fab "Skull Bulb" digi by Hellgnome's Death Digis - available at the Inked Artist Avenue Etsy Store!!! We have a Facebook Group too so make sure you pop along to get more inspiration from the rest of the DT!!


I had a set of 4 gelli printed tags and I used 2 yesterday to make some more traditional tags LOL and these 2 were perfect for these "Creepmas" style tags! Digi stamp coloured with copics and fussy cut. I added some ink sprayed muslin cloth, red cotton and ribbon along with computer generated sentiment and to finish I edged the tags with red "Smooch". Perfectly creepy for Creepmas!!!

 
 
I'm linking these up to the Dream in Darkness Blog for this month - just perfect for their dark themed blog!
 


2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Awesome! Jo x

Sari / Granne said...

Wonderful image and awesome coloring, it really lights. Thank you so much for joining Dream in Darkness -challenge, Happy New Year 2019 and I wish to see you soon again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...