See Spots Bones.....

April 22nd 2019
A fun digi that was a freebie with a recent Oddball Art Stamps Newsletter - the "idea" was actually my suggestion and Lizzy was kind enough to send me the digi early to create with! I'm a dog lover so what else would I suggest for a Creepy Cute style digi LOL!!!


My first creations were these ATCoins - I always love making the art coins - size 2.5 inches round - a really fun size to create on!! These coins were made with a monochrome theme and I printed the digi dog on kraft paper and fussy cut and added to the mixed media background coins - WOOF!!!


I also couldn't resist creating a page in one of my art journals - added the copic coloured digi to a painty and stencilled background. too cute!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...