Blank Page Muse Stamps: Feel Like Having a Purple Day?

February 17th 2022


A couple of altered index cards using stamps from Blank Page Muse - Click Here to find the links to the stamps and stencils I used!

I've teamed the stamps with collage gals by Xquizart - available at Etsy!




The backgrounds were quick to make - I started by stamping onto a painted gelli plate and pulling a print on the index card. I have lined index cards - I like the lines showing through for extra depth and interest!


I used stamps and stencils and inks to stamp/stencil over the printed card. I created a border around the edge of the cards with embossing ink and sparkly embossing powder.


I then added the collage gals and embellishments to finish off - would work great for making greeting cards too!


Remember if you use the code BPMSharon at the store checkout you can save 15% on your stamp order - what better excuse do you need to go check out the huge range and nab some rubber stamps to create with! AND remember you can also use this code for discount at the "I Brake for Stamps" store as well! Fantastic way to build you stash of stamps and save some money!

And visit our social media sites for more stamping fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...