New Sketch Challenge at CS Designs!

May 18th 2011


We'd love you to come and join us at Papercraft Planet for this week's 'Sketch' challenge which has been designed by Melissa or visit the Doodle Pieces Blog for details and to enter as well (lots of options to join in the fun challenges!

But before you begin creating we have a "twist" to the sketch and that is that you must use a "sentiment" as the main feature of the card!! Now if you don't have any sentiments hop over to the CS Designs store and check out the fantastic new range of sentiments on sale - you won't be able to resist!

Here's my card using the "All You Need is Love" Sentiment and the Priscilla Cut Out image and as you can see I have turned the sketch around to lay out my card:




I've gone for a fairly clean look to this card by sticking to one patterened paper and black and white card. As the sentiment is the main feature I've printed out Priscilla quite small and haven't added any colour to the image.

We would love to see what you can create using this sketch - all the rules and regulations can be found at the Doodle Pieces Blog and our Papercraft Group Home! And you have plenty of time to enter as the challenge runs through until the 31st May. Check out our Colour Challenge and Shape Challenge too!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Exquisite cards, Sharon, makes me want to get all my card making stash out again, currently gathering lots of dust since entering the digital world1

Ivanna said...

If you like blog candies, please welcome to mine - http://ivanna.blog.com/01blogcandy/ :).

Janna Werner said...

Gorgeous color combo, one of my favourites ;) I like how you used the image!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...