Look Out Anya - Xmas is Coming!!

May 25th 2011


Poor little Anya is looking a little concerned that Xmas is coming quicker than she thought! I couldn't resist using this little CS Design Babushka for this new card using the latest Sketch Layout from the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog.



As you can see I've used a few 'non-traditional' colours for this card as I had already coloured Anya. At the Bella Creations Community they have a Xmas Card Challenge which for the month of May requires the use of the colour blue and buttons - hence those additions to this card!
These Little Babushkas from CS Designs are just so versatile - I have used them for Easter "Eggs", Birthday Cards and now Xmas Cards and I have even more ideas for them as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon,
Thankyou for the welcome,everyone has been so nice and you all have really pretty work,Hopefully i can bring my own ideas and creations along soon. Im Dreading the teenage years i remember mine haha.
Hugs Adam

Janna Werner said...

Love xmas cards in summer time :D Gorgeous colour comb and Chris´image is fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...