Goldilocks & the 3 Bears...

August 16th 2013


A great new challenge for Desert Islands Crafts Challenge - this challenge runs until the end of the month so you have plenty of time to create for it! Remember to use at least 3 items from our itinerary:


Jenn created the "B" List for this challenge and the blue patterned papers I have used on my card were sent to me by Jenn!

Itinerary:
1. Books
2. Blue
3. Bees
4. Butterflies
5. Barn/Barnyard
6. Baby
7. Boy
8. Buds and/or Blooms
9. Back to School
10. Birthdays


My card uses the following from the itinerary: 1, 2, 3, 4, 8 & 10.
I always like to see how many of the 10 items I can use each challenge!

Our sponsor is Stitchy Bear so if you have one of their images why not use it on your creation - they have so many amazing designs to choose from! The Goldilocks image I have used is one of my favourites from Stitchy Bear!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...