Smudgy Inky Cards..

August 29th 2013

 
 
 
Today my QKD creations are some quick but effective cards I made by just swiping ink pads across the page and then printing the images and sentiment onto the card! Sometimes you need to get a card made in a hurry and this is a great way to get one done!!!
 

 
 
The images I have used are designs by Lea Barozzi which are available at the Queen Kat Designs Store. I love these images - "Little Snow Fox" & "Sophie" - they are quirky and I love anything that is a bit other than the norm!!
 
Each day at the QKD Blog there is always some inspiration from the other DT members so make sure you check out what they are creating as well!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!
YOu absolutely brought those images to life with the pop of colour created by the ink pad.
Wishes
Lynne

Ellis said...

Fabulous cards and such an easy way to make a great background! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...