Gecko Galz + With Wild Abandon

July 4th 2014
As you know each month Gecko Galz teams up with a "complimentary" company to do a cross promotion. This month we have teamed up with the  "With Wild Abandon" Etsy Store!

For my card I used papers from With Wild Abandon and used my sewing machine to stitch all the layers. The main image is a new release from Gecko Galz and comes with the Petticoat Princess Collage Set - I love this very feminine image. I added some little charms and switl stickers to finish off my card.
Click here to see what the rest of the DT have created with the products this month!


Sandi McLean said...

Wow! I am in love with all of your luscious layers. The zig zag so works!

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

Oh how fabulous this creation is - full on glamour and 100% fabulousness!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Great card, love the sewing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...