Nature Calls Journal Pages

July 8th 2014


A new "Nature Calls" themed challenge at The Sailing Pineapple Blog this week. I made a double page spread in my mini journal for this using several images from the "Just Bee Cuz Bee Hive" Stamp Set available at The Sailing Pineapple Store. We look forward to seeing your creations for this challenge!


Background is Dylusions sprays plus I used an orange ink pad to stamp over the stencil. Images coloured with Copic Markers & fussy cut then adhered to the page.

This is also my Week 25 Journal Pages for the Journal 52 Blog Prompts - of course I am way behind with these prompts but am creating pages where I can which is the main thing!

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just love the sunny and bright yellows with the cute bees.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Two beautiful pages. Love the colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...