Love My Fur Babies......most of the time!!!!

August 7th 2014



Okay a fun journal page for the current Little Miss Muffet Challenge - of course this is "my" interpretation of the challenge theme - you know I can't help but do something "different" - you'll never guess what the theme is????? "Baby, Baby" - welcoming a new baby - well I am "welcoming" fur babies! Note: this is MY interpretation of the theme -it's not "traditional" but it's my humour and twist to the theme!



I've used a cat image from Little Miss Muffet which comes from the "Van Family Pets" Set of images - I liked these stick like critters! Little village scene design in the background is from a Vera Lane Studio set of images and the woman is a collage image from Ceremony - a real mix of artists for this page!


Acrylic paints were used on the background and I added some book page strips before painting also for some extra texture and to allow some of the print to show through. I added some letter tiles "Love My Fur Babies". Woman image printed on paper and fussy cut. Cats & village printed on tissue paper and adhered to page.

A fun page which may or may not fit the challenge theme - LOL!!!

7 comments:

Netty said...

Loving your fab page Sharon, especially the fun cats. Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Terry said...

I think you probably love your fur babies all the time! LOL! Great page and I love the little kitties walking about! My old dog at times can be a real pain. I have to stop what I am doing sometimes as I hear her in agony - waiting for me to feed her again!

Anonymous said...

BRILLIANT!
Quirky and soooooo clever.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fantastic page, so much to see.

Sandi McLean said...

Fab journal page! Not a cat person but those stick figure cats are adorable. Hugs

Nikki W said...

Gorgeous page, lots of interesting things to look at, I love that :)

Carla S. said...

Very cute and creative page, Sharon! Just love how you used the kitties and all the other great details! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Baby Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...