"Sew" Many Layers...

August 1st 2014
Have you been visiting the Unruly Paperarts site - we have had a great theme of "Layers" and there have been some great articles from the columnists? Pop over and check out my column and the other layers inspiration & then get ready for a great month of "Steampunk" Creations for August!!!





 
I love to have lots of layers - all my cards have had the layers sewn with my machine. All images are from Vera Lane Studio - you really must check out Janet's Store and grab yourself a set or 2 or 3!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The way you have co-ordinated papers to create those layers is incredible. I say this because I always find it to be tricky, which papers will work alongside another.
Those are wonderful card creations with a little touch of quirky - love them all.
Wishes
Lynne

Nikki W said...

Love all these layers, the different papers are working so well together - you have an eye for combining the colors and patterns:)Great images too x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...