Dragon Scales........

September 29th 2014


As promised yesterday - here's my other card using Jasmine Becket-Griffith's "Sienna Dragonling" Stamp available at the JessicaLynnOriginal Store! I've changed the colours around as I wanted to achieve a bit more of a "grungey" look.


I found these great "scaley" digital papers at the GraFunK Etsy Store - great range and great price - love to just print off what I need! Dragon and "wishes" wording cut on my silhouette. I added a piece of black cobwebby looking mesh behind the image and a couple of green pearls to finish off. I distressed all the paper edges with my distressing tool - always love the effect that gives.

 
Make sure you check out all the great rubber stamps at the JessicaLynnOriginal Store - I have some more sets to start working with - a great range!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Fabulous layers of Halloween goodness! Love this card!

Nikki W said...

What a stunning image. You showcased her perfectly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...