Sienna Dragonling and her Castle.....

September 28th 2014

 
Here's another JessicaLynnOriginal creation using one of their exclusive Jasmine Becket-Griffith stamps "Sienna Dragonling" - just a perfect image - I loved colouring and creating with this stamp!


I just couldn't resist teaming her with this amazing castle from the Silhouette Store - can you tell I am still amazed by what this machine can do! I thought the little dragon was suited to a Medieval/Fantasy type castle background card. I added my favourite muslin fibre along with some hessian, gems and the little charm says "believe".


You can find a range of Jasmine Becket-Griffith stamps at the JessicaLynnOriginal Store - great to colour and create with. I have another creation to share tomorrow with the same image but totally different look - so stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...