Getting Ready for Xmas!

July 12th 2015


Another DT creation for the fabulous Tsunami Rose Store!!!!! I made a Pocket Letter about a week ago using the same paper set "Christmas Gift Printable Journal Kit" and today I have some decorated gift bags to share.


One of my favourite ways to use several co-ordinating patterned paper is to rip strips then glue them down to backing card to make backgrounds - quick and effective! The images are also from the paper pack as well as the little tags I added to the handles with string. The die cuts are Silhouette Files ust to finish them off.




I just love the colour combo - the brown and pale blue is perfect for the vintage style of this paper collage kit! The Summer Sale is still on in the Store so pop over to Etsy for a look and to take advantage of the sale!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...