NEW RELEASE Toy & Working Dog Stamp Sets!!

July 11th 2015


Great NEW RELEASE Stamp Sets at the JessicaLynnOriginal Store today - LOL I have been "sitting" on these for some time now eagerly awaiting being able to share with you - will have some more things made with these 2 stamp sets to share during the week!


This journal page uses stamps from the "Toy Dog" Stamp Set - so gorgeous and you get such a range of toy dogs & wording and little stamps to add interest!!!

 
 My "black & kraft" card below uses images from both the Toy Dog and the Working Dog sets of stamps - a great variety in the Working Dog Set too - pop over to the store and check them out - if you are a dog lover you don't want to miss out!!
 

I stamped several of the images on kraft paper and fussy cut them and then layered them onto an ATC sized card which I then layered on a piece of kraft paper I embossed with a perfectly matching paw print embossing folder! I always love the simple look of the black & kraft colours together!

 

3 comments:

TeamMould said...

Wow Sharon!! I love how you have taken the stamps and brought my art to life! They are colored so well and I LOVE how you matched them all up together both sets in the black and white! Keep moving Forward, I love them all!!

Jessica

Terry said...

Dogalicious! Love all the doggies and they look so happy against that colorful background. The card looks awesome in black and white! Happy Weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sharon,
Those creations are brimming over with cuteness factor!
I don't have a dog but I absolutely adore dogs.
Wishes
Lynne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...