Brewing Egg Nog!!!

November 6th 2016


A fun "non-traditional" Xmas challenge at the Delicious Doodles this month! LOL I've used the "3 Wicked Witches" image from Teri's Etsy Store and altered an index card. Naturally I couldn't do anything normal so had some fun with this image which I printed into kraft coloured paper and added xmas clip art caps by SLS Lines. Backing card is an altered index card which has been ink sprayed, texture pasted, washi tape and inked muslin cloth plus the computer generated wording - a bit of fun for the challenge. We look forward to seeing your entries!


I'm entering this in the November challenge at the Dream in Darkness Blog - these gruesome witches are just perfect!

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Brilliant use of Teri's of new image. LOVE it! I must have them! xxD

My Side of Oz said...

Wicked cool image and wonderful background! Fits the theme at DD perfectly I think :) Thanks for playing with us at Dream in Darkness this month! Nan, CT

DreamInDarkness said...

hahahahaha love these 'lovely' ladies! eeek but don't think I'd drink any of their EggNog yikes! So fun!! Thanks for playing along at Dream in Darkness!~kim

Sari / Granne said...

Heheheee, that's some creepy bunch of eggnog makers. Awesome! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Dream in Darkness. We would love to see you again.

Squiddy said...

Make it chicken soup, and you're on! Thanks for sharing on Dream In Darkness

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...