Feeling Rubbery.....

November 26th 2016
My post today is revisiting some "rubber stamped" creations I've made!! I had fun picking out some of my "favs" for this post - realised I love to create with lots of different style of images and using lots of different mediums to complete the creations!

Mixed media cards using Prima Bloom girls - great large stamps to create with and I loved colouring them with different mediums!


 
 
Lost Coast Designs have some great stamps to create with this is a little mini mixed media journal page which I think started as a bit of a "mop up" page for excess paints and ink on a background stamp and was worked on from there.
 
Below is one of my favourites from ICAD this year - just love the bird stamp and had so much playing with paint and making the circles.
 
Love the texture of this next page and the addition of the lace and braid scraps I attached with my sewing machine and great medieval style stamp.

 
Below are some creations using Stampotique Stamps - such quirky stamps available!!
Firstly a mixed media double page journal spread - this was so much fun to create with paint, stamps and embossing powder for a December/Xmas theme!!

 
And below are two sets of stamped ATC's made for swaps - LOL the first set were nix and match - using several stamps and cutting them up and making a new character and of course the 2 under that are Halloween themed!!!
 

 
And a few rubber stamps from JessicaLynnOriginal. Altered index cards below combine the rubber stamped coffee cup with collage images and mixed media background!


 
Love to create tag art and this Boston Terrier rubber stamp worked perfectly with the background for this and matching elements! I coloured this image with pastel pencils - always love the effect from these pencils.

 
A couple of dog themed "Moo's" - using toy dog stamps - stamped dogs directly to the Moo and coloured with pencils.

 
Altered playing cards with textured and ink backgrounds and stamps coloured with copics - I loved how these turned out - the colours are vibrant and I love the backgrounds.

 
Rubber stamps are so versatile and it was great to look back over my past creations with them and add this post to my blog!

1 comment:

Nikki W said...

What a wonderful collection of makes from you, love your style Sharon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...