Enter the Dragon...

December 16th 2016
 

My entry for this weeks "Letter D" challenge at the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog using one of the images I won from last week's Wicked Wednesday challenge!!


This gorgeous "Shy Dragon" digi is available in Miss Rach's Etsy Store - you really have to check out her gorgeous critters and she has a huge sale on til xmas - well worth the visit! I coloured the digi with copics and pencils and fussy cut plus I added Diamond Glaze to the eyes. Background ATC is mixed media using old book pages, stencil, texture paste, ink sprays and some added mesh and muslin texture plus gold "Smooch" to edge the ATC and computer generated wording to finish off!! Just love this gorgeous image!

4 comments:

bymissrach said...

This is just beautiful! Thank you so much :) miss rach

Nikki W said...

Oh my goodness, this is totally gorgeous. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday x

Larisa said...

Sharon, your ATC is so beautiful!! I love the colours you used here - very gentle job..

Jenn Borjeson said...

So sweet, Sharon! Thank you for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...