I'm Feeling Catty...

December 22nd 2016


This is my entry for this week's challenge at the Wicked Wednesday ATC Blog - theme of "Cats & Dogs" and of course as you know I can't do anything "normal" LOL so I've used 2 of Janet's images from Vera Lane Studio to create this "catty" gal!

 
 
The "gal" is from the Housewives Digi Set and the "cat hat" is from the Boutique Hats Digi Set - great digis because they are png files and you can mix & match and have lots of FUN!!! ATC background was from a set of precut ATC's which I added some colour to plus a piece of doiley I had used to mop up excess ink, washi tape and computer generated wording! Image coloured with Copics and colour pencils!

3 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

haha this is fabulous! Thank you for playing along with us at WW! :)

Nikki W said...

Love your take on the challenge Sharon, great image, gorgeously colored and presented :) Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday.

Helen said...

Hehehe!!! This is so quirky and fun! Thank you for playing along with Wicked Wednesday this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...