Blank Page Muses Stamps: Unicorns & Whimsy...

September 28th 2021


Another whimsical post for the BPM Blog theme this month! Today my creation uses Unicorns designed by Donna Gray and available HERE in store. And one of the many stencils available in store - Stars designed by Pam Bray for this altered index card.


To create this altered index card I stamped the focal images onto card that had been coloured with water soluble gelatos and fussy cut.


To make the background I covered an index card with a book page and coloured with the same gelato crayons and "smooshed" with white gesso! Once dry I used the Star stencil, embossing paste and silver and yellow embossing powders. I love the silver shine!


To finish I adhered my focal images.

Remember if you use the code BPMSharon at the store checkout you can save 15% on your stamp order - what better excuse do you need to go check out the huge range and nab some rubber stamps to create with!

Looking for more inspiration then click on the links below!

The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...