Blank Page Muse Stamps: Nevermore said Poe!

October 10th 2021


Sharing a Blank Page Muse creation today - bright tags for Halloween using fab stamps available at the BPM Store! 

Stamps used are available at the store:
Nevermore, Poe and Dribonez Set (Poe and Dribonez designed by Rick St Dennis)

I stamped skulls and bones from the Dribonez set onto tags with embossing ink and embossed with white powder. I then used sponges to colour the backgrounds.


I stamped the Nevermore word and Poe image onto white card and fussy cut.


I arranged the focal images onto the tags and adhered and for fun I added collage witch's hats to Poe!!!


Remember to use my code for a 15% discount from your stamp order - BPMSharon

The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...