Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - T is for Tags!

June 20th 2022


I haven't created anything for awhile so I thought I would pop over to the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Blog and see what their current theme was as I love entering their challenges and love their themes!


I created this mixed media "Love" themed tag using some corrugated tag as the tag base along with paint, muslin cloth, other bits and pieces - great to use up some odds and ends in my stash!! 

Main focal image by Xquizart @Etsy - fun printable collage elements.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Ohhhh this is sooooooo awesome!
Love the corrugated cardboard base and the black white and red against it!
Thanks for "tagging along" with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

JulieP said...

Your mixed media art on the tag is awesome!!! This is just wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...