Blank Page Muse Stamps: Loooooong Snippet Rolls!

August 17th 2022
Today I am sharing a couple of snippet rolls I whipped up with scraps!



I've been wanting to create one of these for ages - these are just the most perfect thing to make to use up all of your scraps, excess stamped images, bits & pieces in general - perfect for those of us that just cannot bear to throw anything away - even the tiniest bit of paper!


I had lots of fun delving through my scraps and excess stamped Blank Page Muse images!
I used offcuts of patterned papers designed by Pam Bray available in store along with all the fab rubber stamps by various artists!
I had bits and pieces of background papers/tissue papers using BPM stamps so they were perfect.
As you can see I ran the metre long strip through the sewing machine just to doubly secure everything!


I had so much fun - I have some base strips all ready to create even more of these wonderful snippet rolls! Remember you can add stickers, charms, buttons - any embellishments you have to make your strips even more decorated! Or add extras when you cut off "snippets" to use on your creations!






***Remember to us the code BPMSharon at the store for 15% off ***
So many fab stamps to choose from!
Note: you can use the code at either the IBFS Store OR the BPM Store - why not do an order from each and increase your stash!

Pop over to My Blog and you can see all my stamping creations!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...